St Cyprian’s is a Traditional Catholic parish in the Church of England and The Bishop of Southwell and Nottingham has invited the Bishop of Beverley, to provide alternative Episcopal sacramental and pastoral care. St Cyprian’s is affiliated to The Society of St Wilfred and St Hilda, and registered with Forward in Faith.
We are prayerfully seeking a House for Duty Priest in Charge (Sunday plus two days) who can put into practice our mission statement and support the Southwell Diocesan Vision of “Growing Disciples, Wider, Younger, Deeper. .
We would like an enthusiastic and committed Priest who will:-
- Lead us in Catholic worship to deepen our discipleship, prayer and sacramental life
- Inspire younger people to be involved in the life of our church, support outreach into schools, strengthen our Sunday School and encourage our uniformed organisations
- Help us foster links with the local community and other religious organisations in the area.
We can offer our new priest:-
- A welcoming church community with a cohesive and committed congregation
- A modern well-equipped vicarage, located in a quiet area close to Nottingham city centre
- A high standard of music
- Strong links with other Anglo-Catholic parishes
Closing date: 18th January 2019
Interview: 6th February 2019
For an informal discussion and further information contact:
Sarah Clark, Archdeacon of Nottingham, on 07917 693285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply via: http://pathways.churchofengland.org/ Ref No: cofe/TP/148/1108
Details are also available to view on the Diocesan website: https://goo.gl/ZrymXR
For application queries: Jo Padmore, PA to the Archdeacons, Jubilee House, Westgate, Southwell, Notts. NG25 0JH; email email@example.com; Tel: 01636 817206
We welcome applications from suitably qualified clergy from all sections of the community and we strive to be an equal opportunity employer.
Enhanced DBS clearance required.